4.06.2014

Ombre purple hair

Well, look at this purple hair

It's faded already on this picture. As I know, purple color is faded fast as about 1 month. So, yeah Woohyun's hair might be back to his original dark brown hair. Or is it light caramel? lol It will be kept as purple color if he dyed it once again, as I heard from my friend.
How did I know?
Well, I dye it too ;AA;; and it's just about 1 week and 3 days, but it's a little bit faded already around the back of my head and the tip of my hair mostly is brown already. *I bleach my hair before applying the purple colour*
And this is Chloe Ting a fashion blogger from Melbourne. She recently changed her hair colour, and I really really loved her hair!! TT
idk is it just me or not, but It looks a little bit faded, or it might be the real colour she dye.
Ok, back to Woohyun's purple colour
He really looks perfect in his purple colour TT












No comments:

Post a Comment